PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk (“Danamon”) is one of Indonesia’s largest financial institutions serving multiple segments of banking customers across Consumer, Small Medium Enterprises, Micro Business, and Enterprise (Commercial & Corporate) Banking since 1956.
On Tuesday, 12 February 2019, Bank Danamon successfully launched the Financial Information Reporting Management System (“FIRMS”), a platform that facilitates and assists Commercial, Syariah, BPR, multi-finance and other local banking institutions carry out and deliver mandatory customer credit reports to Indonesia’s Financial Regulatory Authority, Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (“OJK”). This new credit reporting system initiative called Sistem Layanan Informasi Keuangan (“SLIK”) is an OJK mandate and standard to which all financial institutions in Indonesia must comply to.
- Inability of legacy system to cater to rapid growth of data volume generated by core system.
- Required proven expertise to implement new enterprise data lake platform and tools.
- Disparate data sources with no unified view.
- Lack of data mapping information.
- Inadequate standardization and support system.
Working in close collaboration with Bank Danamon’s Business and Information Technology stakeholders, the iZeno team formulated a strategy to deliver a high-quality solution whilst adhering to a very challenging timeline. With a clear understanding of the constraints, build solution design, data mapping, data alignment and the future need for continuous improvement and scalability, we successfully built, tested and delivered the project to Bank Danamon in 2 months.
- New data solution delivers robust capacity and scalability to cover both current and future data generation volume.
- New, unified data management system enables accurate tracking and mapping of information.
- Data mapping is seamless, enabling foresight on emerging trends, capacity, and administration
- Efficient maintenance and support personnel keep the system running smoothly while our client receives updates in real-time
- Actionable business intelligence to be generated continuously using new data technologies.
The firm partnership with Bank Danamon’s leadership and working teams coupled with a carefully thought-of solution design and implementation of delivery processes, enabled us to achieve optimum results that aligned with stipulated budgets and timelines. It also allowed us to accomplish better and faster results whilst alleviating the risks of repeatable tasks.
iZeno was founded in 2003 to provide enterprises with best-in-class technology solutions they need to keep their business running seamlessly. With a team of 70+ in-house innovators, we have delivered over 500 Enterprise Solutions, implemented and optimized to enable smarter insights. Our team draws on industry experiences in accomplishing a portfolio of mission-critical applications, integrating DevOps, Cloud, CRM, Data Analytics, and other leading technologies with our clients’ existing IT frameworks.
With leading presence in the region, headquartered in Singapore and operation in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines, no project is too complex for us, and our team is always ready for a new challenge.