PT iZeno Teknologi Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
Experience in monitoring and auditing systems
Administering Openshift clusters which includes tasks such as provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, patching and incident management
Managing Google Cloud Platform resources
Troubleshoot, performs root cause analysis, implements corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
Basic knowledge on DevOps
Work on rotation shifts based on customer site
- Min. Bachelor’s or Diploma in a relevant course
- Strong communication skills with ability to consult clients & colleagues
- Google Cloud Platform, or Red Hat OpenShift qualifications is preferred
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment, and experience in troubleshooting and configuring servers will be advantageous
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Work effectively in a fast-paced implementation environment
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com