iZeno Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Relevant experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role
- Experience in monitoring and auditing systems
- Knowledge of networking concepts
- Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms
- Capability to migrate on-premises workload to service providers
- Provide managed support to customers
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant course
- Strong communication skills with ability to consult clients & colleagues
- Cloud-related certificates such as AWS or Google Cloud, or other technical qualifications will be advantageous
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment, and experience in troubleshooting and configuring servers will be advantageous
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work effectively in a fast-paced implementation environment
- Able to be on rotating shift to provide 24×7 remote standby support to clients.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com