PT iZeno Teknologi Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Planning and executing both client and internal project
- Follow through the entire software development life cycle
- Develop, support and implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Experience in relevant area is a plus
- Passion for automation, standardization and best practices
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Git version control systems. Branching/version strategies etc
- Strong analytical skills and creative in problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive. Willing to learn new knowledge and explore unfamiliar domains
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org