The Enterprise Account Manager (Commercial Sector), based in Kuala Lumpur, is expected to represent the company and its solution offerings to drive and expand territory accounts to achieve/exceed the assigned sales quotas. The successful candidate is responsible for developing new customer relationships and enhancing existing ones, and act as the clients’ trusted advisor.
- Define and execute territory/account sales plans in assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Acquire new accounts and identify new opportunities.
- Develop, manage and report pipeline accurately.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM.
- Establish and maintain a strong and trusted client relationship.
- Collaborate cohesively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Enterprise Software solution sales.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills, enjoys networking and negotiation.
- Ability to influence & negotiate with key management stakeholders.
- Proven track record of managing and winning major opportunities.
- Experience in managing both transactional and strategic sales.
- Industry knowledge and experience in the Commercial sector.
- Self-motivated and does not require micro-management.
- Knowledge or sales experience in Cloud, Technology and Managed Services.
- Knowledge or sales experience in CRM, Analytics and Business Intelligence a plus.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org