The HR Manager is responsible to deliver our People agenda including talent acquisition, performance management and employee engagement for our iZeno operations.
You will support the managers and team on all people matters, seek to develop, and retain our people to build an engaged and high-performance culture. You strive to perform in fast paced environment and value a fun and positive teamwork.
- Partner with management team to coach and support managers on employee relations and HR matters to achieve business results, upskill leadership and performance in organisation
- Drive the talent management initiatives in the organisation
- Recruit talents, on-boarding & induction, engage and retain, exit separation
- Actively promote Logicalis employer value proposition to internal & external channels
- Be an Employee advocate and drive employee engagement activities to improve motivation and retention in the organisation
- Implement organisation development through supporting performance management process, development of training plan, maintain employee training records and conduct essential trainings
- Design and maintain HR policies & benefits programmes in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Support all compensation benchmark, salary reviews and benefits implementation to ensure compliance with regulations, internal process & market competitiveness
- Prepares and maintain payroll, employee database, reports and analysis. Ensure a high level of accuracy in all HR records and documents in compliance of all labour requirements
- Participate in the implementation of regional HR initiatives to deliver our People agenda
The Individual and their Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations and occupational safety.
- Able to develop and build good working relationship across all levels
- Inclusive teamwork – lead the way in how to work with others & build positive relationship
- Agility – Be able to flex and adapt to changing demands in a fast-moving environment whilst challenging the status quo and thinking out of the box when developing solutions
- Planning & Organizing – Establish a clear course of action to accomplish goals and objectives. Effective time management skills, use of resources and systems, ability to prioritize activities and tasks completion
- Accountability & Initiative – Establish procedures to monitor the results and make active attempts to influence events to achieve goals; self-starter rather than passive observer; proactive & goal oriented
- Verbal & written communication skills – Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely both orally in writing, listening & questioning skills and sharing of information with colleagues. Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org