The ITSM Business Analyst is an ITSM subject matter expert with the ability to lead discussions, draw-up documentation, and implement ITSM solutions.
As a member of iZeno’s Professional Services organization, the IT Business Analyst will engage in presales activities and work with the Project Manager to ensure Project success.
- Collaboratively work with customers, project team members and partners in defining and documenting business requirements
- Conduct Training
- Work with delivery team on Quality Assurance activities
- Work with customers and the project team to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Work with Sales on pre-sales activities
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies/Business Analysis or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Analysis in a software professional services organization
- Ability to cut through ambiguity to identify core issues
- Strong understanding of enterprise software and enterprise software implementation projects
- Strong experience with business process definition and design
- History of successful project completion for projects where you have worked on the requirements
- Familiar with project management and/or other tracking tools
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to facilitating and lead requirements sessions with business users, IT and management
- Goal-driven, self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- ITIL v4 certification preferred
- Project management cert. (e.g. PMP) desired but not essential
- Jira Service Management experience is beneficial
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com