iZeno Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Support the overall digital strategy for the company, with the goal of identifying parties interested in the company’s services and increasing sales leads
- Manage digital campaigns (Socials, paid ads, events, EDMs) across the region
- Manage company website, including content management, search engine optimization, digital ad placement, and social media interaction
- Manage company blog page, ensuring contents are updated
- Support in leads assignment via CRM tool (Customer Relationship Management) and managing CRM databases
- Follow up on leads, qualify and pass to accounts managers
- Drives Events registration and follow up.
- Minimum Diploma/Professional certificate/Bachelor Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of Social Media posting
- Experience in content writing, marketing automation and WordPress preferred
- Candidates with organising physical events will have an added advantage
- Detailed oriented, self-starter, with high initiative
- Some travelling is required for this position, for physical events held
- Telemarketing experience.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com