iZeno Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
iZeno was founded in 2003 to provide enterprises with custom-built technology solutions they need to keep their business running seamlessly. Logicalis Asia, part of the Logicalis Group, a leading international IT solutions and managed services provider, has acquired a majority stake in iZeno, a company specialising in digital transformation, application modernisation, DevOps, customer experience and hybrid cloud solutions.
With a team of 120+ in-house innovators, we have delivered over 500 Enterprise Solutions, implemented, and optimized to enable smarter insights. Our team draws on industry experiences in accomplishing a portfolio of mission-critical applications, integrating Cloud, CRM, Data Analytics, and other leading technologies with our clients’ existing IT frameworks.
With leading presence in the region, headquartered in Singapore and operation in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines, no project is too complex for us, and our team is always ready for a new challenge.
As a Principal Architect in iZeno Sdn Bhd you will lead a team of engineers providing them the technical leadership to achieve high service delivery standards in the implementation as well as the managed services.
In this role you will provide the solution and design to meet customer requirements and also mentor the team to execute on the implementation.
What We Are Looking For
- You have strong technical skills in Redhat Linux, Openshift container platform, ansible or similar technologies
- You have good understanding of application infrastructure such as Apache, Ngnix, JBoss and middleware or similar technologies
- You possess good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- You’re able to put together solution based on customers requirements for AWS or GCP or private cloud
- You can demonstrate experience in solutioning for cloud
- You’re able to build executive relationships with customers, influence their long-term strategic direction & act as a trusted advisor
- Good presentation skills
- Effectively communicates across all organizational levels
- Fluent English skills
- The possession of Redhat certification and any public cloud certification, or the promise to obtain those on short notice
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect in either a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience
What We Have To Offer
- An exciting job with latest technology
- Continuous training & development of soft and hard skills
- A competitive salary, inline with your profile
- A package of benefits including healthcare insurance
- Work from home 9 days a month
- An awesome team of colleagues & regular team building activities
- The ability to work with the world’s leading companies in technology and innovation
- An environment where we embrace openness, transparency and grab every opportunity to have fun, while always doing what is right for our customers and partners.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org