iZeno Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Assess, understand and analyse client business requirement from technology perspective
- Design, suggest and align application technology solution based on client requirement
- Manage solution architecture and design documentation for each project implementation
- Monitor and adjust solution design when necessary to ensure completeness
- Discuss frequently both internally and with client to propose the solution during pre-sales and post sales implementation
- Work closely with Project Manager and client to for project scope and schedule
- Coordinate tasks with Team Leaders to ensure project plan and delivery can be managed smoothly
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in designing a hybrid solution and delivering complex applications using J2EE, .Net or any other technologies
- Experienced in MVC design, Data migration, CI/CD Process
- Experienced in technology such as Cloud Native Architecture with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Event Driven Architecture, and API Design will be an added advantage
- Familiar with application servers (E.g. JBoss, WebLogic, and WebSphere) and middleware technologies (Eg. ESB, Queue and/or BPMS)
- Understanding in one or more of the following database technologies: Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres
- Knowledge of microservices will be an added advantage
- Experience in implementation complex project is a must
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and availability.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a 2-hour technical test.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com