iZeno Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Project Manager will be working together with software engineers to develop the proposed solution to meet customer’s requirements. His/her responsibilities include:
- Manage Pre-Sales for the UI UX / CRM Applications.
- Manage / deliver projects ensuring timeline, quality and budget is met.
- Manage Services Consultants
- Project Documentation
- Lead the development of relevant project processes and documentation, including project roadmaps & translate requirements into project deliverables
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate with the Implementation Team & Client appropriately to alleviate risk to the project and ensure it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost
- Provide senior management with weekly internal reports outlining the progress of current projects & Payment milestones.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Client’s organization, business needs, and challenges of their industry
- Collaboratively work with customers, project team members and partners & lead project communication throughout the system implementation
- Perform as the product owner during scrum meetings & prioritize project requirements
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management in a software professional services organization.
- Ability to cut through the ambiguity and identify the core issues
- Strong understanding of enterprise software and enterprise software implementation/projects
- Strong experience with business process definition and design
- Experience with Agile methodology and implementing cloud/SaaS software solutions
- Experience estimating work effort, managing projects, creating detailed project documents and end user training
- History of successful project completion for projects.
- Familiar with project management and/or other tracking tools. E.g., JIRA, MS Projects etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com