iZeno Pte Ltd
- Provide legal review and advice to all levels of management on a wide variety of legal and business issues in Singapore as well as other Asian countries.
- Negotiate, draft, review agreements, including master service agreements, vendor agreements, distribution and reselling, conditions of sale, non-disclosure agreement, teaming agreement, customer PO’s terms and conditions, statement of works etc.
- Assist in compliance reporting to corporate headquarters.
- Assist in all ad-hoc projects comprising corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisition activities.
- Legal review of tender/bids and ensure bid inputs comply with corporate policies.
- Manage and assist in corporate secretarial matters, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certification, compliance matters including insurance and business licenses for all entities within iZeno Group.
- Responsible for organizational data protection matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in law
- At least 2 years of private practice and/or as in-house counsel, handling corporate/commercial matters and cross jurisdiction experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and is an effective communicator. Able to review and negotiate Malay and Bahasa Indonesia contracts is a plus.
- Possess a good business sense with the ability to connect business and legal knowledge to provide strategic advice.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in data protection, information security or cybersecurity is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com