iZeno Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Senior Business Analyst will be working together with PM and software engineers to develop the proposed solution to meet customer’s requirements. His/her responsibilities include:
- Participate in presales activity and demo for Prospects.
- Identify problems and opportunities within client’s organisation and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve client’s business goals.
- Lead functional discussions and provide best practices on business process
- Collaboratively work with customers, project team members and partners to translate requirements into project deliverables
- Work with customers to prioritize project requirements
- Identify, recommend, and implement quality and efficiency improvements to CRM processes.
- CRM analysts require the ability to develop and manage project schedules, identify risks, and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- CRM analysts also require excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills to identify risks, provide market insights, and draw valid conclusions from findings using available data.
- Planning and executing the implementation of CRM, providing regular progress updates to the client
- In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, as well as able to communicate quantitative information in a clear and informative manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business studies/Business Analysis or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analysis in a software professional services organization
- Ability to cut through the ambiguity and identify the core issues
- Strong understanding of enterprise software and enterprise software implementation/projects
- Experience with CRM / UI UX application; experience working with web/online application/projects; experience with CRM/ database marketing and customer analytics
- Strong experience with business process definition and design
- Experience with Agile methodology and implementing cloud/SaaS software solutions
- Experience estimating work effort, creating detailed project documents and end user training
- History of successful project completion for projects where you have worked on the requirements
- Familiar with project management and/or other tracking tools
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Interested candidate may apply online or email us your CV to email@example.com