PT iZeno Teknologi Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Experience in monitoring and auditing systems
- Administering Openshift clusters which includes tasks such as provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, patching and incident management
- Managing Google Cloud Platform resources
- Troubleshooting, performing root cause analysis, implementing corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Designing and deploying Elasticsearch stack and MongoDB database
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills with ability to consult clients & colleagues
- GCP Professional Architect, Elasticsearch, MongoDB or RedHat certification is preferred
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment, and experience in troubleshooting and configuring servers will be advantageous
- Basic knowledge on DevOps
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill
- Work effectively in a fast-paced implementation environment
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org