PT iZeno Teknologi Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Executing delivery of both client and internal project
- Follow through the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Interpret systems specifications to develop, maintain and support application implementation
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and implementing systems and procedures to meet user requirements
- Configure system settings and options and execute acceptance testing
- Analysis, development and implementation using J2EE, Spring, Free Marker Template Language and SQL
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience. Candidates with more than 3 years’ experience will be considered for the Senior role.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and openly with all levels of management, users and vendors
- Familiar with J2EE Framework such as spring, servlet, hibernate, etc.
- Willing to pick up and learn new software and technologies
- Strong documentation and solution design skills
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Familiarity in the following areas is an added advantage
- JBoss or other middleware technologies
- Enterprise Service Bus or BPMS
- Single Sign On Technology with standard protocol such as SAML and/or GraOAuth2
- Docker or Kubernetes
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org