iZeno Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Executing delivery of both client and internal project
- Follow through the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Interpret systems specifications to develop, maintain and support application implementation
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and implementing systems and procedures to meet user requirements
- Configure system settings and options and execute acceptance testing
- Analysis, development and implementation using J2EE, Spring, and SQL
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience. Candidates with more than 3 years’ experience will be considered for the Senior role.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and openly with all levels of management, users and vendors
- Familiar with J2EE Framework such as spring, servlet, hibernate, etc.
- Willing to pick up and learn new software and technologies
- Strong documentation and solution design skills
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills
Familiarity in the following areas is an added advantage
- JBoss or other middleware technologies
- Enterprise Service Bus or BPMS
- Single Sign On Technology with standard protocol such as SAML and/or OAuth2
- Message Queues and Kafka
- API Gateway
- Docker and Kubernetes
- CI/CD Tools (git, jenkins, ansible)
Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV in English with last drawn salary, expected salary and notice period.
Shortlisted candidates are expected to complete a 2 hour technical test.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com