iZeno Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Providing technical support to clients including 24×7 support on rotational basis
- Implementing various development, testing, and automation tools
- Follow through the entire CI/CD process
- Facilitating communication between customers and product principals
- Troubleshooting as first point of contact
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience. Candidates with more than 3 years’ experience will be considered for the Senior role.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and openly with all levels of management, users and vendors.
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting.
- Willing to pick up and learn new software and technologies.
- Willing and able to be on 24×7 support, weekly rotational basis (allowance provided)
Skill/knowledge required :
- CI/CD process
- Microservice concepts
Familiarity in the following areas is an added advantage :
- Helm Chart
- Code and image scanning
- Repository Manager (Artifactory/Nexus)
- SSO and authentication process
- JBoss or other middleware technologies
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org