iZeno Pte Ltd, Bangkok, Thailand
- Planning and executing both client and internal project
- Follow through the entire software development life cycle
- Interpret systems specifications to develop, maintain and support automated business processes
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Configures system settings and options, plans and executes acceptance testing, and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Analyse, development and implementation using J2EE, Spring Framework, Free Marker Template Language and SQL tools
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, users and vendors
- Willing to learn new software and technologies
- Strong documentation and solution design skills
- Analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Familiarity in the following areas is advantage
- JBoss or other middleware technologies
- SSO or CTI integration
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience. Fresh graduates with keen interest to learn should also apply
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org