iZeno Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Writing maintainable and extensible PHP code
- Design, develop, deploy applications on PHP
- Build efficient, testable and reusable modules
- Implement CRM projects
- Collaborate with others in an open environment
- Ready to learn new technologies
- Continous contribution to the team
- Diploma/Professional certificate/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience preferred
- Experience in CRM or IT service management implementation projects is a must
- Deep understanding of Algorithms
- Thorough understanding of Performance and Scalability
- Understanding of Data Modelling and application design
- Preferred skills: Framework – NodeJS, BackboneJS, Angular, Laravel, MVC etc.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenge
What we have to offer
- An exciting job with latest technology
- Continuous training & development of soft and hard skills
- A competitive salary, inline with your profile
- A package of benefits including healthcare insurance
- Work from home 9 days a month
- An awesome team of colleagues & regular team building activities
- The ability to work with the world’s leading companies in technology and innovation
- An environment where we embrace openness, transparency and grab every opportunity to have fun, while always doing what is right for our customers and partners.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org