iZeno Pte Ltd, Thailand
The System Analyst is a customer engagement subject matter expert for Atlassian product, with the ability to lead discussions, define requirements and implementation.
As a member of iZeno’s Professional Services organization, the Technology Consultant will be responsible for identifying and organizing customer needs into requirements document as well as assisting team in implementation project.
- Collaboratively work with customers, project team members and partners in the definition of business requirements
- Lead functional discussions and leverage your knowledge of best practices
- Work with the project team to translate requirements into project deliverables
- Perform as the product owner during scrum meetings
- Work with customers to prioritize project requirements
- Work with customers and the project team to resolve issues
- Bachelor Degree in Business Analysis/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Analysis in a software professional services organization
- Ability to cut through the ambiguity and identify the core issues
- Good understanding of enterprise software and enterprise software implementation/projects
- Strong experience with process definition and design
- Experience with Agile methodology and implementing software solutions
- Experience estimating work effort, manging projects, creating detailed project documents and end user training
- History of successful project completion for projects where you have worked on the requirements
- Familiar with project management and/or other tracking tools
- Understanding of Atlassian JIRA and/or ability to write groovy script is an added advantage
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to facilitating and lead requirements sessions with business users, IT and senior management
- Goal-driven, self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with last drawn salary, expected salary and notice period.
Note that as our HQ is in Singapore, shortlisted candidates should expect to be contacted via email or phone call from foreign number.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org