iZeno, Bangkok, Thailand
- Analyse, design and implement data analytics solution for customers
- Collaboratively work with customers, project team members and partners in defining business & technical requirements
- Lead functional discussions and leverage your knowledge of best practices
- Work with the project team to translate requirements into project deliverables & prioritization
- Planning and executing both client and internal projects, following through entire software development lifecycle
- Perform project implementation offsite and onsite
- Maintain and support new and/or existing customer
- Resolve issues regarding to project assigned
- Research & development of relevant knowledge and skillset
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of Data Analytics (Data Warehouse/Data Lake/Big Data/Data Science) with client-facing roles
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered for Senior position
- Hands-on and successful project delivery experience in related space is preferable
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix will have an added advantage
- Advanced SQL knowledge is required for this position
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Adaptable, meticulous, innovative, independent and self-motivated, with good problem-solving skills
Candidates will be required to complete a technical test on SQL.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org