IT Asset Management (ITAM) involves the practice of effectively managing an organization’s IT assets throughout their entire lifecycle. It goes beyond simple inventory tracking and encompasses various stages of an asset’s lifecycle, including acquisition, deployment, utilization, maintenance, and disposal.
Advanced ITAM focuses on the comprehensive tracking and management of IT assets, ensuring that they are properly utilized, maintained, and optimized. This includes activities such as monitoring asset performance, managing software licenses, tracking warranty information, conducting audits, and ensuring compliance with regulatory and licensing requirements.
iZeno has partnered with Device42 to unlock advanced ITAM capabilities for our customers. Device42 is the most trusted, advanced, agentless IT infrastructure discovery and dependency mapping solution. It’s your all-in-one solution to gain a comprehensive view of every single IT asset and unravel the intricate connections and dependencies between assets, whether they’re on-premise, in colocation facilities, or floating in the cloud. Device42’s capabilities include:
- Comprehensive IT Discovery, including legacy systems (Linux/Unix), devices, cloud resources, software and license management, operating systems, VMs, databases, and storage arrays.
- Next-generation CMDB with a prebuilt schema and the flexibility to map Device42 data to your existing schema.
- Dependency Mapping that visualizes dependencies within on-premise and cloud environments and across cloud platforms.
- AI-based Automated Enrichment of Discovered Data for data consistency and accuracy to improve data management.
- Power & Thermal Monitoring with real-time and historical data and visualization to increase performance and reliability.
- Resource Utilization Visibility & Reports gathers statistics on a machine’s disk, network I/O, CPU, and memory utilization over time for sizing or rightsizing existing workloads.
Many of our customers who are using Jira Service Management (a Modern ITSM solution) on Enterprise or Premium plans need a more robust auto-discovery solution to address the complexity of their growing IT infrastructure and populate their ITSM and Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
These customers recommend Device42 as the advanced ITAM solution, which complements JSM and natively integrates the comprehensive, hybrid cloud auto-discovered data in JSM Assets.
Device42’s seamless integration with Jira Service Management offers numerous benefits and helps overcome various challenges, making them a powerful combination. Here are some benefits:
- Enhanced Asset and Configuration Management
- Improved Incident Resolution
- Efficient Change Management
- Accurate Asset Tracking and Inventory Management
- Streamlined IT Service Management
Together, Device42 and Jira Service Management offer a comprehensive ITAM and ITSM solution, addressing various challenges and optimizing IT operations.
With customers across 60+ countries, organizations of all sizes rely on Device42 as the most trusted, advanced, and complete full-stack agentless discovery and dependency mapping platform for Hybrid Cloud. With access to information that perfectly mirrors the reality of what is on the network, IT teams are able to run their IT operations more efficiently, solve problems faster, migrate and modernize with ease, and achieve compliance with flying colors. Device42 continuously discovers, maps, and optimizes infrastructure and applications across data centers and cloud, while intelligently grouping workloads by application affinities and other resource formats that provide a clear view of what is connected to the hybrid environment at any given time.
iZeno is an Atlassian platinum solution partner.
iZeno, with proven expertise in DevSecOps, Agile Development, and IT Service Management, has joined the Atlassian Solution Partner Program as a Platinum Partner. iZeno has demonstrated the highest standards of certified consulting, implementation and training services for the Atlassian product suite for different industries across the globe. iZeno is honored to be the winner of Atlassian Partner of the Year 2020 for Emerging Market and Partner of the Year 2019 for Rising Star APAC. iZeno is also the first partner in Asia to achieve Cloud Specialization and the First Partner in APAC to achieve ITSM specialisation.