PT iZeno Teknologi Indonesia
The Senior ITSM Business Analyst is an ITSM subject matter expert with the ability to lead discussions, draw-up documentation, and implement ITSM solutions.
As a member of iZeno’s Professional Services organization, the Senior ITSM Business Analyst will engage in presales activities and work with the Project Manager to ensure project success.
- Collaborate with customers, project team members, and partners to define business requirements.
- Lead IT Service Management functional discussions by leveraging ITIL best practices.
- Translate requirements into project deliverables in coordination with the project team.
- Setup and configure Atlassian products (e.g., Jira Service Management, Confluence).
- Ability to conduct Train-the-Trainer Trainings.
- Provide support to the team in Pre-Sales activities, including responding to RFPs, RFIs, and Tenders.
- Prepare demos and presentations to showcase the capabilities of Atlassian products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Consulting and Business Analysis within a software professional services organization.
- Proficient in cutting through ambiguity to identify core issues.
- Strong understanding of enterprise software and experience in enterprise software implementation projects.
- Hands-on experience in business process definition and design.
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects where you have worked on the requirements and implementations.
- Attentive to detail and skilled in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of consulting with customers and colleagues.
- Goal-driven, self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred ITIL v4 certification.
- Beneficial to have ITSM system (e.g., Jira Service Management or others) implementation experience.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org