SugarCRM has recently announced a brand new portfolio of customer experience applications that have firmly rooted their offering in the realm of Customer Experience (CX). These updates are set to transform Sugar’s already impressive capabilities and enable users to reach new heights in performance and customer engagement.
Moving forward, Sugar has three pillars that form the architectural foundation of the platform’s changes:
- Sugar’s new Intelligent Customer Experience platform unifies scattered data into a single customer data model and is the architectural foundation on which this new portfolio was built.
- The second is No-Touch Information Management, which allows users to spend less time entering and finding data and more time delivering positive customer outcomes.
- The third feature is Continuous Cloud Innovation; Sugar has deeply invested in cutting-edge cloud technologies and services to create a modern, durable and future-proof customer experience platform.
Available in the update, Sugar’s newest products are aimed at giving users the capability to generate predictive insights across the entire customer journey.
- Sugar Market – The all-you-need marketing automation solution designed to supercharge marketing efficiency and productivity.
- Sugar Sell – The award-winning sales automation solution renowned for its intuitive user interface, extensibility and customer satisfaction.
- Sugar Serve – Sugar’s new customer engagement center solution designed to streamline case management and issue resolution.
These products have long been in planning and are poised to provide a wealth of advanced technologies and services to users such as machine learning, microservices and event stream processing and add to Sugar’s already impressive value proposition. Sugar delivers on the promise of a comprehensive customer view, enabling users to discover more insights and make better predictions.
While it may be tempting to simply call the new Sugar a 360-degree customer view, the phrase does not do the new capabilities of sugar justice. Built on a desire to innovate, Sugar’s latest updates are the latest in a continuous drive to improve upon and develop tools that deliver value to their customers.
iZeno was founded in 2003 to provide enterprises with best-in-class technology solutions they need to keep their business running seamlessly. With a team of 70+ in-house innovators, we have delivered over 500 Enterprise Solutions, implemented and optimized to enable smarter insights. Our team draws on industry experiences in accomplishing a portfolio of mission-critical applications, integrating DevOps, Cloud, CRM, Data Analytics, and other leading technologies with our clients’ existing IT frameworks. With leading presence in the region, headquartered in Singapore and operation in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines, no project is too complex for us, and our team is always ready for a new challenge.