Sugar delivers a fully transformed, personalized user experience that is immersive, engaging and intuitive. Sugar fuses the straightforward simplicity, mobility and social aspects of a consumer app with the business process optimization of conventional CRM. Recognized by leading market analysts as a CRM visionary and innovator, Sugar is deployed by more than 1.5M individuals in over 120 countries and 26 languages.
With Sugar, the innovative user experience is not limited to out of the box features. The power of SugarCRM Mobile enables users to create highly intuitive, custom mobile experiences—from anywhere.
Take advantage of the power of the Sugar platform and bring the Sugar advantage to your business.
Whether going global & taking advantage of more than 26 supported languages and currencies or integrating with hundreds of third-party tools and apps in the Sugar ecosystem – the Sugar platform makes it easier than ever.
Powerful workflow tools in Sugar allow you to automate and optimize even the most complex business practices – to heighten customer experiences, drive productivity and reduce operating costs.
The Sugar platform can run virtually anywhere – helping global companies comply with government and industry mandates, provide greater data privacy, and simply have greater access and control over sensitive customer data.
Your CRM system should run like your business, not the other way around. Only Sugar offers fast, simple customization without limits. With Sugar, your CRM is as unique as you.
Sales Force Automation
• Target, Lead, and Contact management to direct and organize efforts throughout the sales life cycle
• Account management to aggregate interactions with organizations and individuals
• Opportunity management to pursue new business, share sales information, and track deal progress
• Sales Forecasting to enable sales representatives and managers to understand upcoming business
• Quote management to prepare potential sale figures including multiple line items, currencies, and tax codes
• Product management to capture the details of your organization’s goods and services
• Target, Lead, and Contact management to support the creation of new relationships
• Email marketing campaigns to present relevant email messages to groups of recipients
• Campaign management and reporting for tracking campaigns across multiple channels and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing activities
• Target List management to organize groups of recipients for ensuring campaign message relevance
• Web-to-Lead Forms to capture lead information directly from external web input
• Case management to track service and resolution of customer issues
• Bug tracking to identify, prioritize, and resolve product issues
• Contact and Account management to track support history and enable continuity of service
• Sugar Portal to provide clients with self-service capabilities support activities
• Knowledge Base to manage information and share it externally
• Email, Task, Call, and Meeting management to facilitate day-to-day work
• Note management to affix information and file attachments to other Sugar modules
• Document management to track living documents and their changes
• Contract management to capture and maintain sales and service contracts
• Search capabilities to quickly and easily locate your data
Collaboration & Reporting
• Shared Email and Calendar to provide visibility across individuals and teams
• Connectors and tools to leverage third-party information regarding your prospects and clients
• Report creation and management to gain insight into your organization’s Sugar data
• Homepage dashlets to display important tables and reports
Define processes that work the way you do. Capture best practices in a visual process editor powered by a standards-based process engine. Automate decisions and routing with complex business rules. Minimize the delays and confusion that stem from approvals and hand-offs.
By breaking down departmental silos, and giving every customer-facing employee the tools, they need to be more effective every day – Sugar provides a unique value and returns on investment not seen in other CRMs. Only Sugar allows organizations to build truly automated end-to-end processes that help businesses focus on what matters most: making every customer relationship extraordinary.
“We required that our new CRM solution is customized and integrated with our existing systems to support our growth strategy. Sugar Professional did what we required and so much more. We knew we would be able to take our business to the next level with Sugar and iZeno.”
Mahzan Miskam, Head of Information Communication Technology
UEM Land Group
“Sugar has had a major positive impact on our business. It helped us increase sales by 50 percent and improve customer service dramatically.”
Helga Fernandez, Project Manager, SDB
iZeno is the Elite Partner of SugarCRM
iZeno is the only Elite Partner of SugarCRM in Singapore, with over 10 years of success implementation and delivery.
We work with companies & organisations to build a 360 overview of their customers (internal and external) and optimize their sales, marketing and support processes using SugarCRM and also integrates with many other solutions such as Hootsuite, Moobidesk, Zendesk, Inbox25, Xero and legacy core systems to drive business outcome.